The American Institute of Architects Southwest Washington Chapter offers numerous opportunities for members to be directly involved in planning and implementing programs. Working through our committee structure, you can help ensure quality programming, events and communication are offered throughout the year.
Volunteers are particularly important to the success of our Annual Golf Tournament, Continuing Education Programs, and Honor Awards. If you can volunteer your time to help organize these events, please contact the appropriate committee chair to express your interest.
- Golf Tournament: Dion Serra, AIA, Chair
- Honor Awards: Gerry Pless, AIA, Chair
- Associates Events: Valerie Harris, Associate AIA
- Luxuries of Life Auction: SWW Chapter Office
- Continuing Education Tacoma: Gail Merth, AIA, Chair
- Continuing Education Olympia: Sheila Swalling, Chair
- Scholarships: Amy DeDominicis, AIA, Chair