AIA – Vancouver Annual Golf Tournament 2020 This years event will be taking place July 16 at Lewis River Golf Course. Registration/Sponsor Form
AIA – Vancouver Annual Golf TournamentWas July 18th at Lewis River Golf Course. We had a amazing time, the weather held out for us perfectly, no calls from the office, great networking and if you were not there, you missed a great time. All profits are used in the AIA scholarship programs for the next generations of A/E/C people that will join our ranks.
Our winners this year were:
- 1st place – Willamette Greystone
- 2nd place – DeaMor Associates
- 3rd place – Katerra Inc
- Men’s Long drive – Aaron Schiess
- Men’s KP – Jake Hendricks
- Ladies Long drive – Jennifer Halleck
- Ladies KP – Charley Bowen
Congrats everyone! Of course without participants and sponsors we could not make this event happen. We hope that you are having a wonderful time and love the event as much as we do. One day the office is outside and in the sun
Thank You To Our Sponsors For 2019:
- Davidson & Associates Insurance – PLATINUM SPONSOR
- KPFF Consulting Engineers – GOLD SPONSOR
- DeaMor Associates – GOLD SPONSOR
- LSW Architects – SILVER SPONSOR
- PRECISION IMAGES – SILVER SPONSOR
- Woodwork Institute – BRONZE SPONSOR
- THE PPI Group – BRONZE SPONSOR
Professional Roof Consultants – HOLE in ONE Sponsor, Tee Box and Team Sponsors
- Airefco Inc – Tee Box & Team Sponsor
- Boral Cultured Stone – COURSE SPONSOR
- Christenson Electric – Tee Box Sponsor
- D-Seven, LLC
- Faustrollean Fixtures – Tee Box Sponsor
- Forbo Flooring – Tee Box Sponsor
- Gerflor USA- Team Sponsor
- Hanset Stainless – Tee Box Sponsor
- Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc – Tee Box & Team Sponsor
- IBI Building Consultants – Team Sponsor
- Ideate + Imaginit – Tee Box Sponsor
- Johansson Wing Architects – Team Sponsor
- Katerra Construction – Team Sponsor
- Kramer Gehlen Associates – Tee Box Sponsor & Team
- LSW Architects – Double Team Sponsor
- Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc – Team Sponsor
- MKE & Associates – Double Team Sponsor
- Mortenson Construction – Team Sponsor
- NW Wall & Ceiling Bureau – Tee Box Sponsor
- The PPI Group – Team Sponsor
- Robertson Engineering – Team Sponsor
- Sherwin Williams – Tee Box Sponsor
- Willamette Greystone – LD Sponsor & Team sponsor
- Wilson Associates Architects & Planners – Team Sponsor
- Woodwork Institute – Tee Box Sponsor
2018 Scholarship Recipients included the following:
Braden Stepp at Washington State University. He received a $2,000 scholarship and is a teaching assistant for the School of Design and Construction.
A scholarship for $1,500 was awarded through the Kathy Dietrih AIA Memorial Fund to Mari Rose Boyd, a graduate in the Architecture Program at the University of Washington.
A third recipient of an AIA Vancouver Scholarship of $2,000 in 2018 went to Natalie Farness, as student at the University of Washington.
All these scholarships were made possible by funds raised through AIA Vancouver’s annual golf tournament.
2017 Scholarship Recipients included the following:
Jessica Ishizaka and Hannah Mitchell at Washington State University. They each received $1000 scholarships to help them continue their education in architecture. These scholarships are made possible by the funds raised through AIA Vancouver’s annual golf tournament. In 2018 an additional scholarship fund is being set up at the University of Washington in memory of Kathy Dietrich AIA.
Continuing Education Programs
TO BE ANNOUNCED
ARE Materials Available for Check-Out
Studying for your ARE exam? There are now materials available for free check-out. Contact Don Luthardt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.